In the following, we inform you about the processing of your personal data (Art. 4 No. 2 GDPR) in connection with your application using our online application form.
We process personal data that we receive from you as part of the application process. This data originates either from the application form you have to fill out online or from the files you have uploaded (cover letter, passport photo, CV, certificates).
Within WOW!, only those departments that are entrusted with the preparation and implementation of the application process receive your data. These are the staff in the personnel department and the departments in which a position is to be filled, the managers and the potential supervisors. In addition, the Council of Confidence receives the application documents. Service providers employed by us and acting on our behalf (so-called order processors, cf. Art. 28 GDPR) may also process data for these purposes.
If necessary, we process and store your personal data for the duration of the application process.
If an employment/training/internship relationship is established following the application process, the data will initially continue to be stored and transferred to the personnel file. Otherwise, the application process ends when the applicant receives a rejection.
The data will be anonymised no later than 6 months after receipt of the rejection. This does not apply if the processing and storage of your personal data is necessary in a specific case for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims (duration of a legal dispute).
There is no legal or contractual obligation to provide data. In the context of your application, you should only provide the personal data that is necessary for the acceptance and execution of the application (mandatory fields with *).
Without this data, however, we will have to reject your inclusion in the application process.
We process the following data or categories of data that we receive from you directly or via persons commissioned by you:
- Master data:
o Gender, name, address, telephone numbers and e-mail address
o If provided by the applicant in the CV: including date, place, country and, if applicable, name of birth, nationality, marital status
- Data on how you became aware of the job offer
- Data on the reason for the intended internship (Only in the case of an application for an internship)
- Data on school education in detail (Only in the case of an application for a training place): Start and end of school education; type of school, type of degree, overall grade average of the last report card (without head marks), grades of the last report card in the subjects mathematics, German, English, business administration, accounting
- Data on education (including school, university, in-company training)
- Data on extra-occupational interests: Hobbies, voluntary work
- Data on the content of former/current employment relationships, e.g. work tasks, performance data, positions held (this data may be derived from your cover letter/resume/attached references)
- Passport photo
- Other data that you voluntarily provide to us in the application process by uploading it or otherwise sending it to us, such as in your cover letter, CV or references.