YOUR CAREER WITH WOW! EFFECT
Welcome to the career portal of WOW! Würth Online World, an internationally operating company of the WÜRTH-Group in the field of vehicle diagnostics, emission testing and air conditioning service. We are pleased to welcome you to our site and to accompany your first steps into a new and exciting career.
Would you like to take on the workshop tasks of our customers and work in a committed team? Then join the WOW! team now.
We integrate the expertise of our customers into the solutions and are therefore looking for motivated, competent and ambitious employees for our team, who enjoy serving our customers.
We offer our employees a comprehensive onboarding programme right from the start with a structured initial training plan, our mentoring programme and intensive support.
This gives us the opportunity to give new employees responsibility, freedom and at the same time a safe working atmosphere right from the start, where the focus is on working together. If you love varied tasks, it will never be boring for you!
The WOW! benefits for employees
- Trust-based working time
- Mobile office
- Sport and health offers
- Company health insurance
- Bike leasing
- Additional holiday days
- Capital-forming benefits
- Small gifts for festivities and life events
- Various benefits
- Mentoring programme with members of the Management Board
- Access to a wide range of online webinars of the Würth-Group
- Regular employee appraisals for personal development
Art and culture
- Free access to the Würth museums
- Attendance at events
- Würth choir or Würth band
We are one of the "smaller" companies within the Würth-Group, which offers you the following opportunities in addition to the advantages of the Würth-Group:
- We have flat hierarchies and all employees have direct contact with the management.
- We have a familiar working atmosphere, which is characterised by the WOW! team spirit and openness for new ideas.
- We offer our employees the chance to quickly take on responsibility.
- We involve our employees in the entire operational process and give them the opportunity to think outside the box.
- We want to continue to grow, which is why we create new processes and improve them based on the ideas of our employees.
Do you have any questions or are you interested? Don't hesitate to contact us: