Self-setup following incomprehensible instructions? This doesn't happen with us!
Our service doesn't stop with the delivery – this is where things actually get going! After consultation our service technicians will perform the setup on site – for swift deployment of the equipment in your workshop.
We take initial instructions for first-time users very seriously – in the interest of safe working!
- “How do I start the device correctly?”
- “What precautions do I need to take before starting work?”
Our service technicians are available directly on site to answer all these product-specifi c questions and to provide useful tips and suggestions.
We think of everything – this is guaranteed by our initial instruction checklists, e.g. for the exhaust emission test:
- Configure program settings such as readout device
- Engine speed sensing TD / TN Signal
- Manual zero balance / HC residue test and much more
We are here for you – in case of repairs you can rely on us! Whether it be an air conditioning system or a lifting platform, our qualified and professionally trained service technicians guarantee a professional, prompt service.
- Fast supply of spare parts
- Spare parts defi nition via the Parts Manager on the WOW! homepage
- Equipment hire opportunity
Our WOW! maintenance contracts ensure that your system is serviced professionally and regularly.
- Product-specific maintenance
- Routine tests
- Statutory tests, such as BGR 500 Testing
All the necessary maintenance products are included in the maintenance contract: cost-effectively and in full.
Maintenance contracts for the WOW! A/C service unit of your choice. Regular air conditioning maintenance by our WOW! specialists ensures smooth, trouble-free air conditioning service operations in the workshop. Enjoy the benefi ts of the WOW! maintenance contract:
- We ensure a lasting operational A/C service unit
- Travel, working time and materials are included in the maintenance contract price. Any necessary repairs are invoiced according to individual expenditure
- Our service technicians manage the service intervals for you. They notify you promptly when a service is due and arrange an appointment for you
The process of air conditioning maintenance is dependent on the specifi c A/C service unit and consists for example of:
- Replacing the filter dryer
- Changing the vacuum pump oil
- Testing of all scales with a specimen weight (e.g. refrigerant, fresh oil, UV agent scales depending on unit)
We offer for every WOW! A/C service unit the associated maintenance contract with specific necessary content, such as e.g.:
- Vacuum pump oil
- Special rubber seals
- Filter dryer
Leave everything to us! A WOW! maintenance contract ensures that your system is professionally serviced on time – simply, regularly and completely.