ORDER NO. W050 115 020
Powerful and robust air conditioning service unit for the fully automatic air conditioning service with the refrigerant R1234yf with integrated refrigerant analyser.
Ideal for service on cars, vans, commercial vehicles, construction vehicles and agricultural vehicles.
Smart refrigerant analysis
- Internally installed refrigerant analyser is fully integrated in the process of air conditioning service
- Intelligent triple filter system ensures that no oil, along with the refrigerant, enters the lines of the analyser and contaminates the unit
- Even with a low residual refrigerant pressure in the air conditioning system of around 500 mbar, a reliable refrigerant analysis can be carried out thanks to the ingenious system and software
- Max. 1.5 g of refrigerant is needed for the analysis
Conforming to the law
- Nitrogen / Forming gas test integrated in the device software.
Ensures a binding documentation to the end customer.
- Reading and exporting data via USB interface (Excel).
Enables the documentation of individual services as well as the evaluation of the total refrigerant consumption.
Ready to perform
- Automated cleaning of the A/C service unit circuit.
As a result, the device is immediately ready for the next air conditioning service, no matter which type of oil.
All details you will find in the product information
|Dimensions||680 x 667 x 1175 mm|
|Casing||metal with robust plastic cover|
|Power||230 V / 50Hz|
|Operating temperature range||+10 / +49°C|
|Refrigerant tank||20 kg|
|Refrigerant scale||60 kg loadable|
|Max. operating pressure||20 bar|
|Recovery rate (liquid)||500 g/min|
|Built in nitrogen test||Automatic (Accessories necessary)|
|Non condensable gas discharge||Automatic|
|Main filter dryer (1 piece)||Type 660 Coaxial|
|Large ventilator for safe operation||D 172 mm|
|High recovery speed by cooling the compressor with a fan||D 172 mm|
|Monitoring of pressure increase in the A/C system||Automatic|
|Old oil discharge||Automatic|
|Old oil bottle capacity - sealed||250 ml|
|Oil / UV accuracy||± 2 g|
|Refrigerant recovery and charge accuracy||± 15 g|
|Vacuum pump capacity||128 l/min|
|Final pressure (McLeod abs)||0,05 mb|
|Electronic pressure sensor||Included|
|PAG / POE oil charge||Automatic|
|PAG / POE oil bottle capacity||250 ml|
|UV additive bottle capacity||100 ml|
|Refrigerant management system||Included|
|Well-arranged display in four lines||4 x 20 characters|
|Acoustic signal||For errors and hints|
|Update of the vehicle data base||Via USB port|
|Set-up of own vehicle data base||Included|
|Integrated printer||With multiple printing|
|High pressure and low pressure valves||Electronically controlled|
|Pressure gauges (pulse free) LP + HP||CL 1.0 / D 80 mm|
|Pressure gauge for internal refrigerant tank pressure||CL 2.5 / D 40 mm|
|Parker quick couplers||SAE J639|
|Service hoses 3 m||SAE J2888|
|Extension kit service hoses||Optional|
|Service hoses compensation||Automatic|
|Certifications||CE-certification by TÜV Süd|