ART. NO. W072 700 100
The Snooper+ is the reliable partner for the vehicle diagnosis. With the ﬂight recorder for mobile data recording, the rubberized body for a perfect grip and many further functions the Snooper+ convinces as the perfect tool for the workshop.
For fully functional diagnostics, the WOW! diagnostic software license WSD 300 is required (Part No. W015 000 007).
We recommend the WOW! Power package consisting of WSD 300 and WTI 350, for full access to Power Repair and the WOW! Software Highlights.
Please be aware that the license packages are dependent on the respective distribution countries and are therefore not everywhere available. For workshop use, we recommend the WOW! iQ Series laptops and tablets or the purchase of an iQ System (input device, readout device Snooper+ and WOW! diagnostic software).
- Ultimate ﬂightrecorder for mobile data recording
• All real-time parameters supported by the ECUs can be logged
• Analysis of the recorded data at the PC
• No additional hardware is necessary
- Wireless operation via Bluetooth (Scope up to 30 m)
- Rubberized surface for a secure grip
- Optical feedback of the running processes through coloured LEDs
- Retaining bracket enables attachment to the window glass
- 16-pin connector with integrated LED light for easy location of the diagnostic junction box
|Display||Optical and acoustic feedback via multi-colour LED of the running processes for an optimal diagnostic process|
|Operate temperature||-20°C - +70°C|
|Ambient temperature||-20°C - +40°C|
|Memory||Micro-SD memory card (8 GB)|
|Interfaces / connections||
|Conformity||EMC (2014/30/EU), CE (2011/65/EU) and LVD (2014/65/EU)|
|Dimensions||180 x 85 x 30 mm (L x W x H), 1,600 mm|
|Processor||Intel i3 or comparable|
|Operating system||Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit), Windows 8.1 (32 and 64 bit), Windows 10 (32 and 64 bit)|
|Free hard disk||minimum 10 GB|
|Main memory (RAM)||minimum 4 GB|
|Interface||Bluetooth, USB, WLAN (advantageous)|
|Other||• Broadband internet connection|
• Screen resolution minimum 1024 x 768
• Administrative rights
|Or||WOW! GmbH approved hardware|