Illegal product and trademark piracy
Where innovation and progress are, there are also counterfeits. Theft of intellectual property is a form of crime and has serious consequences.
In the worst case, cheap counterfeits can lead to incalculable technical risks and are of inferior quality.
Unfortunately, our company is also affected of product piracy.
Therefore we would like to inform you as a customer that our products, especially our auto-diagnostic devices, are imitated and illegally sold mainly via the Internet by counterfeiters.
The fight against product and trademark piracy is a lengthy one in the age of digitalization and globalization and puts every company, no matter how strong it may be, to a hard test.
Nevertheless, we are taking legal action and doing our best to eliminate the sale of counterfeits.
The permanent technical development of our products is a matter close to our heart, so that we can guarantee you as our customer a permanent quality assurance.
By regular updates our products offer technical actuality as well as a lasting functionality. Our original products support your safety and professionalism.
We work technically and service-oriented which keeps us always one step ahead of counterfeiters.
WOW! sells its products exclusively through authorized distributors who guarantee originality, service and advice. With your WOW! contact person you can be sure that you are not buying cheap replicas, but 100% WOW! quality.
In case of doubt, please contact your WOW! Contact person. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
10 REASONS TO AVOID COUNTERFEITS
- 1. You endanger the life and safety of all road users by using a tool that provides inaccurate or even false information and is not verified by qualified personnel.
- 2. It is illegal and supports organized crime.
- 3. There are no technical updates, so the software is very outdated.
- 4. There is no warranty.
- 5. There is no customer service or technical support.
- 6. There are economic damages for company and customer:
- Additional financial expense for property damage or even personal injury
- Software damage in the car due to hidden viruses in the counterfeit software
- Jobs will be lost
- Public authorities must be paid for the purpose of criminal prosecution
- 7. The quality of the counterfeits is inferior and susceptible to damage to cables and software.
- 8. Bad for your image and credibility.
- 9. You support the theft of intellectual property and disregard the life and work of other people.
- 10. You support poor working conditions in Asian countries, where the counterfeits come from.
Here we show you the features that distinguish illegal counterfeits from our original products