Art. No. W070 705 001
The perfect equipment for the well-conceived diagnostic workstation and professional presentation of diagnosis to your customers – with flexible modular expansion capability! Whether it be a printer, keyboard, adapter cable or battery charger (voltage retention) – every component has a place on the diagnostic station, thus ensuring comprehensive, flexible and safe diagnosis.
Your individual equipment is supplied pre-assembled. Subject to technical modifications.
- Mobile, with large workshop-compatible castors (2 with parking brakes),
- incl. work top and lower shelf,
- incl. individually mountable shelf,
- incl. back panel
- Colour: grey
- Shelf for diagnostic station, incl. mounting materials (Art. No. W070 700 001)
- Drawer elementfor diagnostic station, incl. mounting materials – without keyboard tray (optionally available) (Art. No. W070 700 002)
- Keyboard tray: Only possible in conjunction with drawer as it slides on the drawer; storage space for drawer fully available (keyboard not included in scope of delivery) (Art. No. 0900 600 018)
- T-hook set consisting of 2 T-hooks, incl. mounting materials (Art. No. W070 700 004)
- Hook set consisting of 4 adjustable double hooks for clamping (Art. No. 0900 600 022)
- Multi-bracket: For mounting to the sides of the diagnostic station; for cable routing or as holder for multiple-socket outlet strip
-- Important: Multi-bracket is already included in the cable kit!
(Art. No. W070 700 005)
- Back panel for diagnostic station, incl. mounting materials (not retrofittable!) (Art. No. W070 700 006)
- Cable hooks: Ideal for diagnostic adapter cables, test prods and trigger clips; can be fi tted on the left or right side of the station (Art. No. 0900 600 023)
- Dust cover protects the entire unit against dust and dirt; material: PP fl eece, dark grey (Art. No. 0900 600 024)