Product Manager / Product Owner (M/F/D) Web & Data
WOW! is a company of the Würth Group, which operates with around 150 employees in the field of vehicle diagnostics, air conditioning service and exhaust emission testing.
Become a part of our Division Auto in a permanent position: by networking various data sources, you will create modern workshop solutions from troubleshooting to spare parts. With a pioneering spirit, you will create completely new user experiences through modern portal solutions and mixed reality applications.
Your WOW! benefits
- We offer you a secure, permanent job with a practice-oriented and individual onboarding plan
- You will receive 30 days of vacation (full-time) and a trust-based working time system
- You will receive financial benefits such as vacation and Christmas bonuses, corporate benefits, attractive employee discounts and capital-forming benefits
- For this position, a car is available for business use; private use is possible by arrangement
- Extensive employee benefits such as fitness offers, bike leasing, standing desks in our modern office building and an in-house canteen
- You will receive individual employee support and direct contact with the management through our WOW! mentoring
- Various professional development opportunities, e.g. foreign languages and career programs through the Group's own academy
- Our flat hierarchies offer scope for personal responsibility as well as a familiar and open atmosphere with colleagues and regular employee events
- You oversee the product lifecycle of our (web) portal solutions and mixed reality applications
- You engage yourself with customer requirements, write the user stories and are responsible for product development
- You continuously review, optimize and develop our product portfolio based on web & data projects
- You independently create product descriptions as well as - in cooperation with development - specifications and documentation
- In cooperation with the training department and the web & data team, you create training documents and conduct product trainings/ webinars
- You have completed training as a master mechanic/technician/mechatronics engineer (m/f/d) or have a technical/business degree, ideally with a focus on product or project management, or have comparable professional experience
- You have a keen interest in the automotive sector, modern media and IT solutions
- You ideally have previous knowledge in the area of independent aftermarket/parts procurement
- You have a distinct ability to analyze and grasp things as well as a great technical understanding
- You like to work in a team and have very good communication skills in German and English (written and spoken)
- You describe yourself as flexible and highly motivated as well as willed to travel
WOW! Sounds interesting?